- Co-Defendant Foster made three conflicting statements to detectives, which caused my 3-20-00 unlawful arrest, search and seizure of inadmissible irrelevant evidence used for trial and retrial.
- I was indicted on Murder-1 and Armed Robbery.
- The 2001 Jury found me guilty as an aider and answered three interrogatory questions, stating: I didn’t actually possess a firearm, discharge a firearm, nor inflicted death to victim as a result of discharging a firearm in my possession; which foreclosed essential elements and critical issues of ultimate facts of Murder-1 FS 782.04(1) (a) and Armed Robbery FS 812.12(2)(a); prohibiting retrial on same per Collateral Estopped and Double Jeopardy Safeguards.
- I was given two Life Sentences and imprisoned.
- In 2003, the 4th DCA reversed and remanded for a new trial, which ensued contrary to Collateral Estopped and Double Jeopardy.
- Said Co-Defendant (Prosecutor’s key witness) testified at retrial that He (not Me) actually killed and arm robbed the victim.
- I was convicted of Murder-3 and Armed Robbery, sentenced to 15 years and Life respectively, then imprisoned.
- In 2016, I discovered new evidence of BS0 deficient Crime Lab, and Chemical Imbalance in my brain.
- Currently Pro-Se in Federal Court.
- Seeking assistance in securing counsel and spreading public awareness about my Unlawful Incarceration.
- When free, I’ll resume college to study Law and Ayurveda, considering my Blackstone Paralegal Certificate, and SYDA Yoga Certificate, obtained in prison.
- Kindly contact me via E-mal by establishing a free account with J-Pay and/or via snail mail at my address.
Thanks and God Bless.
Nyka Tassiant O'Connor